Portuguese Orange Mug Cake Recipe
Level of Difficulty:
1 egg4 tablespoons of sugar3 tablespoons of oilHalf of a orange zest4 tablespoons of orange juice5 tablespoons of flour with yeastButter (to taste)Flour (to taste)Topping:2 tablespoons of powdered sugar1 tablespoon of orange juiceOrange slices
- Grease two 250 ml mugs with butter and dust with flour.
- In a bowl, combine the egg and sugar and mix well.
- Add the oil, the orange zest and the orange juice and stir again, add the flour and mix.
- Divide the preparation between two mugs and place one at a time in the microwave and bake for two minutes, at maximum power.
- Mix the powdered sugar with the orange juice and pour over the cakes.
- Garnish with orange slices.