Portuguese Scrambled Eggs with Bacon Recipe
Level of Difficulty:
8 eggs1 pack of sliced baconChives (to taste)Parsley (to taste)Pepper flakes (to taste)Green and red bell peppers (to taste)Salt (to taste)olive oil (to taste)
- In a bowl, beat the whole eggs with a wire whisk.
- Chop the chives and parsley and add to the eggs.
- Season with salt, add a mixture of the bell peppers (chopped) and pepper flakes to give a spicy touch.
- Pour the mixture into a hot skillet with some olive oil (to taste).
- Stir constantly with a wooden spoon until the eggs are ready but still moist and remove from the heat.
- Cut the bacon strips into smaller equal parts.
- In a different skillet, fry the bacon pieces until they are done to taste.
- Blend the bits of bacon with the eggs and serve with slices of homemade bread.