Portuguese Baked Cod with Bell Pepper Recipe
Level of Difficulty:
1 desalted cod loin, for 1 person4 small potatoes cooked with the skin1/2 red bell pepper2 garlic clovesOlive oil (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Chopped coriander (to taste)Milk (to taste)
- Place the cod in a bowl and cover it with milk and place it in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Preheated the oven at 200°C or 400°F.
- Drain the cod and remove the excess milk with kitchen paper.
- Place the cod loin on a tray with two cloves of crushed garlic and a few strips of red pepper.
- Drizzle with plenty of olive oil.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- In the middle of cooking, add the boiled potatoes with the peel and punch them slightly.
- Season with pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped coriander.