Portuguese Style Apple Crumble Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 210°C or 410°F.
- In a frying pan, heat the 1/4 cup of butter and the 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Stir and let it melt.
- Add the apples, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Mix and sauté over high heat for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add the flour, the 1 cup of sugar, the 3/4 cup of butter and knead well until it crumbles.
- On a baking tray, place the apple on the bottom and crumbling dough over the top.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- When it's golden brown, remove from the oven.
- Serve hot, accompanied by a scoop of ice cream.
You Might Also Like These