Portuguese Steak with an Egg on Horseback Recipe
Posted in: Beef RecipesFri, Mar 22, 2019
4 out of 5 with 8 ratings
- Season the steaks and sliced potatoes with the crushed garlic cloves, olive oil, salt and pepper (to taste) in a bowl and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Pour some vegetable oil in a deep frying skillet and heat it over medium heat.
- When it's hot, add the steak fillets one by one and fry them until they become golden brown.
- Once you're done with the steaks, fry the eggs sunny side up and place them over the steaks.
- Next, fry the sliced potatoes until they are golden brown.
- Once done, turn off the heat, add them to a platter and serve while hot.