Portuguese Shrimp with Dipping Sauce Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesSat, Mar 30, 2019
4 out of 5 with 54 ratings
- In a bowl, put all ingredients except the olive oil and butter, mix everything well and marinate for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Put everything on a baking sheet, add small chunks of butter over it and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the shrimp is pink.
- Serve with chopped coriander.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)