Portuguese Shrimp with Dipping Sauce Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Mar 30, 2019
4 out of 5 with 13 ratings
2 lbs of raw peeled shrimpOlive oil (to taste)1 chili pepper5 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushedSalt (to taste)Butter (to taste)Juice of 1 lemon1/2 of a beer
- In a bowl, put all ingredients except the olive oil and butter, mix everything well and marinate for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Put everything on a baking sheet, add small chunks of butter over it and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the shrimp is pink.
- Serve with chopped coriander.
You Might Also Like These