Portuguese Stewed Cod Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a casserole dish with olive oil then add a layer of potatoes, a layer with all the cod, a layer of onions, a layer with all the tomatoes, a layer of pepper strips, sprinkle some parsley, season with salt and pepper (to taste) and drizzle olive oil over it (to taste).
- Add another layer of potatoes, a layer of onions and top it with layer of bell pepper strips and parsley (to taste).
- Season with salt and pepper (to taste) and drizzle more olive oil over it (to taste).
- Bake it for about 45 minutes.
- Let it cool a little and serve.
You Might Also Like These