Portuguese Maria Biscuit & Coffee Tart Recipe
- Chop the maria biscuits into a fine grind and add the melted butter.
- Knead well and place it on the bottom of a 22 cm diameter pie pan lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Dissolve the instant coffee powder in the hot espresso and let it cooldown.
- Whisk the cream firmly, add the gelatin soaked in cold water and melted in the microwave, always beating.
- Add the condensed milk, the vanilla extract and wrap well.
- Add the cold coffee and mix very well.
- Pour it into the pan with the biscuit base and refrigerate overnight.
- At the time of serving, unmold from the pan, eliminating the parchment paper and cover it with grated biscuits and garnish it with coffee beans.
You Might Also Like These