This healthy and delicious Portuguese meat, pasta and pea soup recipe (receita de sopa de massa de carne com ervilhas) is very easy to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||45 min|
|Ready In||55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 onion, chopped2 garlic cloves, chopped1 bay leafolive oil (to taste)1 lb of meat (to taste) cut into small strips1 carrot, slicedPeas (to taste)Pasta (to taste)1 knorr chicken broth cubeSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- On a pan, cook the onion, garlic and bay leaf on some olive oil (to taste).
- When the onion is golden brown, add the meat, the carrot, the chicken broth cube and some water (to taste).
- Let it cook for about 15 minutes.
- Now add enough water to cook the pasta and season it with salt and pepper.
- When it begins to boil, add the pasta and the peas (add a little more water if needed).
- Check the seasoning and let it cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the pasta is cooked to your liking, enjoy.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
It's just a fact: the best breads die young. For this reason, we've all wondered how to keep bread fresh at one time or another.
Here is a top list of the best Portuguese wines. Portugal has a long and rich history of winemaking, and there are many excellent Portuguese wines to choose from.
On this video, Tia Maria from Tia Maria's Blog, shows you hot to make a delicious Portuguese kale soup (sopa de couve com chouriço).
This young American couple find paradise in Peniche, Portugal, and the Berlenga Island.
Trying Portuguese Food in the Algarve. It's our final day here in Portugal and we through we would head out and try some of the local Portugal food.
Gordon Ramsay, one of the world's most celebrated chefs, invites you to learn his tricks with Cook with me.