Portuguese Meat Pasta & Peas Soup Recipe
- On a pan, cook the onion, garlic and bay leaf on some olive oil (to taste).
- When the onion is golden brown, add the meat, the carrot, the chicken broth cube and some water (to taste).
- Let it cook for about 15 minutes.
- Now add enough water to cook the pasta and season it with salt and pepper.
- When it begins to boil, add the pasta and the peas (add a little more water if needed).
- Check the seasoning and let it cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the pasta is cooked to your liking, enjoy.
You Might Also Like These