4 out of 5 with 29 ratings
comments: 0 - views: 20039
These delicious 5 ingredient Portuguese cinnamon mini cakes (bolinhos de canela) are easy to prepare and take less then 30 minutes to make.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1/2 cup of butter2 eggs1/2 cup of sugar2 and 1/3 cups of flourCinnamon powder (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Mix all ingredients together, except the cinnamon.
- Knead the dough well (if the dough is a little dry, add a little milk or water and knead well).
- Make little balls with the dough, wrap them in the cinnamon and lay them on a baking sheet greased with butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy.
Recipe & Photo Credit: receitasdaselene.blogspot.com
There are no comments for this recipe.