Portuguese Cinnamon Mini Cakes Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Apr 5, 2019
4 out of 5 with 21 ratings
1/2 cup of butter2 eggs1/2 cup of sugar2 and 1/3 cups of flourCinnamon powder (to taste)
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheated the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Mix all ingredients together, except the cinnamon.
- Knead the dough well (if the dough is a little dry, add a little milk or water and knead well).
- Make little balls with the dough, wrap them in the cinnamon and lay them on a baking sheet greased with butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy.