Portuguese Carrot Pudding Recipe
Posted in: Desserts
Apr 5, 2019
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
1 lb of carrots1 and 1/2 cups of sugar1/4 cup of margarine4 large eggs1 tablespoon of cornstarch1 teaspoon of ground cinnamonLiquid caramel, to spread on the pudding pan
- Cook the carrots with the cinnamon.
- Drain the carrots and make a puree.
- Mix the cornstarch and sugar, add it to the carrot puree and mix well.
- Finally add the eggs slightly beaten and the melted margarine already cooled.
- Stir it very well and add it to a pudding pan with a lid with the liquid caramel spread all over (to taste).
- Bake in the pressure cooker with water half way for approximately 30 to 35 minutes.
- Allow it to cool completely in the pan, once cold, unmold and serve.
You Might Also Like These