Porto Style Bifanas (Pork Cutlets) Recipe
Posted in: Pork RecipesTue, Apr 9, 2019
4 out of 5 with 14 ratings
2 lbs of thinly sliced pork cutlets1 onion, chopped3 garlic cloves, chopped4 tablespoons of tomato pulp1 glass of white wine1 beer3 tablespoons of olive oil1 pork Knorr stock cube (you can use beef or any other flavor if you choose)1 bay leafPiri piri sauce (to taste)Salt (to taste) * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Heat a pan with the olive oil, add the onion and the garlic and allow it to brown.
- When the onion is browned, add the beer, the tomato pulp, the bay leaf, the knorr stock cube of choice, the white wine, piri piri sauce and salt to taste.
- Let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add the bifanas to the mix and let it cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve on Portuguese buns with chips on the side.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!