Portuguese Porto Style Bifanas (Pork Cutlets) Recipe
- Heat a pan with the olive oil, add the onion and the garlic and allow it to brown.
- When the onion is browned, add the beer, the tomato pulp, the bay leaf, the knorr stock cube of choice, the white wine, piri piri sauce and salt to taste.
- Let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add the bifanas to the mix and let it cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve on Portuguese buns with chips on the side.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These