- Heat a pan with the olive oil, add the onion and the garlic and allow it to brown.
- When the onion is browned, add the beer, the tomato sauce, the bay leaf, the knorr stock cube of choice, the white wine, piri piri sauce and salt to taste.
- Let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add the bifanas to the mix and let it cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve on Portuguese buns with chips on the side.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
This Pico island style bean stew is a traditional dish served in the Island of Pico, Azores, Portugal.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
This delicious Portuguese bifanas recipe (receita de bifanas) is from a family friend who is a great cook.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
This Portuguese pork tenderloin with beer recipe (receita de lombinhos de porco com cerveja) is easy to prepare and makes a great meal.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|