Serve these delicious Portuguese fried chicken legs with beer (Pernas de frango fritas com cerveja) with fries or white rice.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
8 chicken legs (without thighs)4 cloves of garlic, chopped2 bay leavesSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)1 cup of beer1/2 cup of olive oil1 teaspoon of sweet pimento sauce Get Portuguese ingredients
- Season the chicken with the garlic, salt, pepper, bay leaves, pimento sauce and beer.
- Let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Drain the chicken legs thoroughly but keep the marinate sauce.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil well.
- Fry the chicken until it becomes golden in color.
- Add the marinate sauce to the chicken and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with fries or white rice.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Here are 25 highly-rated restaurants in São Miguel, Azores, Portugal, based on online ratings and reviews.
Michael Santos from Just Cook With Michael Santos, shows you step by step how to make the popular Portuguese cod fritters on this video.
How to make a Portuguese alheira sausage meal, often simply referred to as alheira, is a traditional sausage from Portugal. It has a distinctive shape and is commonly made with a combination of meats, typically...
With Portuguese haute cuisine, the world's gourmet dining experience has become significantly more diverse, and it would take an entire cookbook to list and describe all of the dishes available.
The Azores are not the most obvious place to consider for a vacation, but they are one that is worth considering if you are looking for something different from the norm.
Even though Spanish and French are the two most widely spoken Romance languages in the world, the Portuguese language is the third most significant Romance language and the fifth most spoken language in the world,...