Portuguese Fried Chicken Legs with Beer Recipe
- Season the chicken with the garlic, salt, pepper, bay leaves, pimento sauce and beer.
- Let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Drain the chicken legs thoroughly but keep the marinate sauce.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil well.
- Fry the chicken until it becomes golden in color.
- Add the marinate sauce to the chicken and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with fries or white rice.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These