Portuguese Fried Chicken Legs with Beer Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Poultry
Apr 10, 2019
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
8 chicken legs (without thighs)4 cloves of garlic, chopped2 bay leavesSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)1 cup of beer1/2 cup of olive oil1 teaspoon of sweet pimento sauce
- Season the chicken with the garlic, salt, pepper, bay leaves, pimento sauce and beer.
- Let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Drain the chicken legs thoroughly but keep the marinate sauce.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil well.
- Fry the chicken until it becomes golden in color.
- Add the marinate sauce to the chicken and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with fries or white rice.
You Might Also Like These