Portuguese Fried Chicken Legs with Beer Recipe
Posted in: ChickenWed, Apr 10, 2019
4 out of 5 with 20 ratings
Views: 28151 - Comments 0
Serve these delicious Portuguese fried chicken legs with beer (Pernas de frango fritas com cerveja) with fries or white rice.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
8 chicken legs (without thighs)4 cloves of garlic, chopped2 bay leavesSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)1 cup of beer1/2 cup of olive oil1 teaspoon of sweet pimento sauce Get Portuguese ingredients
- Season the chicken with the garlic, salt, pepper, bay leaves, pimento sauce and beer.
- Let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Drain the chicken legs thoroughly but keep the marinate sauce.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil well.
- Fry the chicken until it becomes golden in color.
- Add the marinate sauce to the chicken and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with fries or white rice.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Katy, receitasdeportugal.com
Member since Oct 1, 2015