Portuguese Stuffed Bread with Garlic Butter Recipe
Posted in: Appetizer RecipesMon, Apr 15, 2019
4 out of 5 with 6 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºC.
- Next, make slices on the bread lenghtwize and then side to side so you end up with squares (Be careful not to cut all the way through to the bottom of the bread so the pieces will not separate).
- Then add the butter, the garlic, the coriander and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl, and mix until it turns into a paste.
- Spread the paste in the grooves (inside the cuts) on the bread.
- Finally add the shredded mozzarella cheese into the grooves then brush the top of the bread with a little melted butter.
- Place the bread in the oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.