Portuguese Simple Lemon Biscuits Recipe
Posted in: Snack RecipesWed, Apr 17, 2019
4 out of 5 with 54 ratings
- Preheat oven to 150ºC or 350ºF.
- Beat the sugar with the eggs.
- Add the melted margarine (already cold).
- Add the lemon zest and flour and stir well.
- Pour the mixture in the pastry bag and draw the cookies on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)