These very easy to make 5 ingredient Portuguese simple lemon biscuits (biscoitos simples de limão), are great for snacking.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 and 1/4 cups of sugar1 cup of margarine, melted and cool4 and 2/3 cups of flour3 eggsZest of 1 large lemon Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat oven to 150ºC or 350ºF.
- Beat the sugar with the eggs.
- Add the melted margarine (already cold).
- Add the lemon zest and flour and stir well.
- Pour the mixture in the pastry bag and draw the cookies on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Made these today & it was very hard to pipe out the cookies. Recipe says to POUR. but there isn’t enough liquid to be able to pipe out
1 year ago, Saturday, November 6, 2021
Love your recipes, but would love to have the nutritional measures for them. This is to help tweak the recipe for personal health issues.
1 year ago, Wednesday, October 27, 2021