Portuguese Simple Lemon Biscuits Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Snacks
Apr 17, 2019
4 out of 5 with 7 ratings
1 and 1/4 cups of sugar1 cup of margarine, melted and cool4 and 2/3 cups of flour3 eggsZest of 1 large lemon
- Preheat oven to 150ºC or 350ºF.
- Beat the sugar with the eggs.
- Add the melted margarine (already cold).
- Add the lemon zest and flour and stir well.
- Pour the mixture in the pastry bag and draw the cookies on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These