Portuguese Simple Lemon Biscuits Recipe
Posted in: Snack RecipesWed, Apr 17, 2019
4 out of 5 with 56 ratings
1 and 1/4 cups of sugar1 cup of margarine, melted and cool4 and 2/3 cups of flour3 eggsZest of 1 large lemon * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat oven to 150ºC or 350ºF.
- Beat the sugar with the eggs.
- Add the melted margarine (already cold).
- Add the lemon zest and flour and stir well.
- Pour the mixture in the pastry bag and draw the cookies on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
Maria - 3 Months ago
Made these today & it was very hard to pipe out the cookies. Recipe says to POUR. but there isn’t enough liquid to be able to pipe out
Susan Costa - 3 Months ago
Love your recipes, but would love to have the nutritional measures for them. This is to help tweak the recipe for personal health issues.