Portuguese Grilled Mackerel with Garlic Sauce Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Apr 20, 2019
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
2 large mackerel (cleaned)1 garlic clove1/2 onion4 tablespoons of olive oil1 teaspoon of mild paprika2 tablespoons of vinegar2 tablespoons of chopped parsleyPiri piri sauce (to taste)Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with a little salt and grill them on both sides, but don't over cook it and let the fish dry.
- Chop the onion and garlic and place in a bowl.
- Add the paprika, olive oil, vinegar, parsley, season with a little salt, add piri piri sauce (to taste) and mix well.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed. (You may need more olive oil or vinegar in addition to salt and pepper)
- Pour the sauce over the grilled mackerel.
- Serve with boiled potatoes and vegetables.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These