Portuguese Coquinhos (Coconut Cupcakes) Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Apr 24, 2019
4 out of 5 with 20 ratings
2 cups of grated coconut1 cup of sugar2 large eggsCupcake or muffin paper liners
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Add the paper liners to a cupcake/muffin pan.
- Place the coconut and sugar in a bowl and mix.
- Add the eggs and mix well but without mixing it too much.
- Pour into the paper liners with the help of a spoon.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Check continuosly to make sure they don't burn.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly.