These delicious and sweet Portuguese coquinhos recipe (coconut cupcakes) take less than 30 minutes to make and make a great sweet snack.
2 cups of grated coconut1 cup of sugar2 large eggsCupcake or muffin paper liners* Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Add the paper liners to a cupcake/muffin pan.
- Place the coconut and sugar in a bowl and mix.
- Add the eggs and mix well but without mixing it too much.
- Pour into the paper liners with the help of a spoon.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Check continuosly to make sure they don't burn.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly.
You might also like
This Azorean caramelized pineapple recipe (receita de ananas caramelizado) is very popular in the Azores islands.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
These Portuguese lemon biscuits make a great crunchy snack, enjoy with a hot tea, coffee or your beverage of choice.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|