Portuguese Moist Orange & Carrot Cake Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC or 340ºF.
- Grease a small cake pan with a little olive oil, cover with parchment paper and grease the paper with olive oil as well.
- Place the carrots in a bowl and add the orange pulp, the brown sugar, the olive oil and the eggs.
- Beat everything very well with the help of a mixer.
- Then add the flours, baking powder, chopped almonds and beat again until all ingredients are well blended.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- When cool, unmold and serve with sliced oranges.
You Might Also Like These