Portuguese Fish & Seafood Cataplana Recipe
- Arrange and cut the fish into pieces, place in a bowl and season with the lemon juice, the white wine, salt and pepper andmarinate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and wash the onion and garlic cloves, cut the onions into slices and chop the garlic.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into slices.
- Wash, clean and cut the green bell pepper into strips.
- Wash and peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
- In the cataplana pot, place the onion, garlic, tomato, pepper, potatoes, drained fish, the mussels, shrimp and bay leaf, drizzle with the marinade from the fish, next add Worcestershire sauce over it and the olive oil.
- Cover and simmer for 35 minutes over medium low heat, lightly shaking the cataplana from time to time.
- Make sure everything is well cooked, remove from the heat and serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
You Might Also Like These