Portuguese Favas with Chouriço & Poached Eggs Recipe
Posted in: Soup RecipesTue, May 7, 2019
4 out of 5 with 21 ratings
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the onion, garlic and the chouriço and sauté a little.
- Add the white wine and tomato sauce and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the fava beans, the beef broth cube and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the pan half way with hot water, cover the pan and let it cook for a while.
- Check the seasoning and if necessary, add a little more water.
- When the fava beans are cooked, crack the eggs into the pan and cook them to taste.