Portuguese Lemon Cookies Recipe
Posted in: Cookie RecipesSat, May 11, 2019
4 out of 5 with 15 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 160°C or 320°F.
- Mix the flour, corn starch, baking powder and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix the softened butter and powdered sugar and beat until creamy.
- Add the eggs, one by one and mix between each addition.
- Add the juice and lemon zest.
- Add the dry ingredients you set aside and mix until smooth.
- Make balls with 1 teaspoonfuls of dough and place them on a sheet lined with parchment paper.
- After forming the balls, press lightly with a fork to give them a checkered effect.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a rack.