This delicious Portuguese lemon cookies recipe (receita de bolachas de limão) is easy to make and make a great snack.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 and 2/3 cups of flour1/2 cup of corn starch4 teaspoons of baking powder1/8 teaspoon of salt1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened1 cup of powered sugar2 large eggs1 teaspoon of lemon juice1 teaspoon of lemon zest Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 160°C or 320°F.
- Mix the flour, corn starch, baking powder and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix the softened butter and powdered sugar and beat until creamy.
- Add the eggs, one by one and mix between each addition.
- Add the juice and lemon zest.
- Add the dry ingredients you set aside and mix until smooth.
- Make balls with 1 teaspoonfuls of dough and place them on a sheet lined with parchment paper.
- After forming the balls, press lightly with a fork to give them a checkered effect.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a rack.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
In this video we go on an EPIC food tour around Lisbon, which is perhaps the most beautiful city in Europe.
It's just a fact: the best breads die young. For this reason, we've all wondered how to keep bread fresh at one time or another.
These top 5 most popular Portuguese drink recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca are rated by amount of views.