This delicious old fashioned chocolate mousse recipe (receita de mousse de chocolate à moda antiga) is easy and quick to make.
7/8 cup (150 gr) of culinary dark chocolate1/2 cup of sugar1/2 cup of butter4 eggsGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Place butter and culinary chocolate broken into pieces in a bowl and bring to a melt using a water bath.
- When the ingredients are melted remove from the heat and stir until smooth.
- Beat the yolks very well with the sugar, add the chocolate preparation to it and beat until a smooth cream is obtained.
- Beat the egg whites until firm.
- Mix in the whites with the chocolate cream gently but well.
- Place the mousse in dessert cups and refrigerate until cool.
Please Leave a Comment
There are no comments for this recipe.