This delicious old fashioned chocolate mousse recipe (receita de mousse de chocolate à moda antiga) is easy and quick to make.
|Preparation time||5 min|
|Cooking Time||5 h|
|Ready In||2 h 15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
7/8 cup (150 gr) of culinary dark chocolate1/2 cup of sugar1/2 cup of butter4 eggs Get Portuguese ingredients
- Place butter and culinary chocolate broken into pieces in a bowl and bring to a melt using a water bath.
- When the ingredients are melted remove from the heat and stir until smooth.
- Beat the yolks very well with the sugar, add the chocolate preparation to it and beat until a smooth cream is obtained.
- Beat the egg whites until firm.
- Mix in the whites with the chocolate cream gently but well.
- Place the mousse in dessert cups and refrigerate until cool.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Legend has it that wine has been produced in Portugal since at least 4000 years ago, according to some sources. It is possible that Portugal has been producing wine since the time of the Phoenicians, although the...
Pasta is a popular dish made from unleavened dough of wheat flour, water, and sometimes eggs.
Madeira Island - Caught in the warm trade winds of the North Atlantic, visitors here are spoiled with dramatic cliffs and coastal charm.