Portuguese Old Fashioned Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Posted in: Desserts
May 14, 2019
4 out of 5 with 23 ratings
7/8 cup (150 gr) of culinary dark chocolate1/2 cup of sugar1/2 cup of butter4 eggs Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff This site uses US measurements.
- Place butter and culinary chocolate broken into pieces in a bowl and bring to a melt using a water bath.
- When the ingredients are melted remove from the heat and stir until smooth.
- Beat the yolks very well with the sugar, add the chocolate preparation to it and beat until a smooth cream is obtained.
- Beat the egg whites until firm.
- Mix in the whites with the chocolate cream gently but well.
- Place the mousse in dessert cups and refrigerate until cool.