Portuguese Salmon Pate Spread Recipe
- Season the salmon fillet on both sides with salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Fry the salmon fillet in the olive oil over medium heat (about 4 minutes on each side).
- Once fried, remove the salmon fillet from the frying pan and place it on a dish.
- Remove the skin and bones and shred very well.
- Put in a bowl and let cool 5 minutes.
- To the bowl with the salmon, add the ketchup, the Worcestershire sauce and the cream.
- Mix well and finally, mix in the mayonnaise and chives.
- Once everything is well mixed, place it the refrigerator for at least 2 hours until well cooled.
You Might Also Like These