Portuguese Salmon Pate Spread Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesWed, May 15, 2019
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
1 salmon fillet (about 300 grams)1/2 cup of mayonnaise2 tablespoons of heavy cream1 tablespoon of ketchup1 tablespoon of olive oil1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauceChopped fresh chives (to taste)Lime juice (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Season the salmon fillet on both sides with salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Fry the salmon fillet in the olive oil over medium heat (about 4 minutes on each side).
- Once fried, remove the salmon fillet from the frying pan and place it on a dish.
- Remove the skin and bones and shred very well.
- Put in a bowl and let cool 5 minutes.
- To the bowl with the salmon, add the ketchup, the Worcestershire sauce and the cream.
- Mix well and finally, mix in the mayonnaise and chives.
- Once everything is well mixed, place it the refrigerator for at least 2 hours until well cooled.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!