Portuguese Salmon Pate Spread Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
May 14, 2019
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
1 salmon fillet (about 300 grams)1/2 cup of mayonnaise2 tablespoons of heavy cream1 tablespoon of ketchup1 tablespoon of olive oil1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauceChopped fresh chives (to taste)Lime juice (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Season the salmon fillet on both sides with salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Fry the salmon fillet in the olive oil over medium heat (about 4 minutes on each side).
- Once fried, remove the salmon fillet from the frying pan and place it on a dish.
- Remove the skin and bones and shred very well.
- Put in a bowl and let cool 5 minutes.
- To the bowl with the salmon, add the ketchup, the Worcestershire sauce and the cream.
- Mix well and finally, mix in the mayonnaise and chives.
- Once everything is well mixed, place it the refrigerator for at least 2 hours until well cooled.