- Grind the Maria biscuits.
- Melt the butter, add it to the grinded biscuits and mix until you get a paste.
- Add the paste to a removable bottom pie pan and press firmly.
- Drain the pineapple and save the juice, keep a few slices of the pineapple and cut the rest into very small pieces.
- Now mix the Philadelphia (or other cream cheese), the vanilla yogurt, and the pineapple chunks.
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water and drain.
- Heat 3/4 cup of the pineapple juice with the sugar and the soaked gelatin sheets to dissolve it, then mix it with the cream cheese mix.
- Add everything on top of the biscuit base in the pan.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours and serve it decorated with the rest of the pineapple slices.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
This amazing cream and caramel dessert recipe (sobremesa de natas e caramelo) is very easy to prepare.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
These Portuguese cornucópias (Stuffed Pastry) with lemon cream (cornucópias com creme de limão) are absolutely amazing.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
This Portuguese chocolate pudding with caramel recipe creates the ultimate dessert, enjoy.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|