This chicken with spaghetti recipe (receita de frango com esparguete) makes a great weekday family meal.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||55 min|
|Ready In||1 h 5 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
Chicken (to taste), cut into piecesSpaghetti (to taste)5 tablespoons of olive oil2 cloves of garlic, minced1 onion, chopped1 bay leaf4 tablespoons of tomato paste3 tomatoes (you can use canned)Parsley (to taste), choppedCoriander (to taste), choppedSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a large saucepan, add the olive oil, onion, garlic, bay leaf, coriander, tomatoes and tomato paste, parsley, pepper and salt to taste and chicken.
- Stir and cook, once the chicken browns, add enough water to cook the spaghetti (to taste) and cook for about 35 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti and stir.
- Let it cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes and stir occasionally so the spaghetti doesn't stick to the bottom.
- When the spaghetti is cooked, serve.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Here is a top list of the best Portuguese wines. Portugal has a long and rich history of winemaking, and there are many excellent Portuguese wines to choose from.
On this video, Tia Maria from Tia Maria's Blog, shows you hot to make a delicious Portuguese kale soup (sopa de couve com chouriço).
Gordon Ramsay's version of the Portuguese bifana, what do you think?