Portuguese Style Chicken with Spaghetti Recipe
Posted in: Pasta & Pizza
May 21, 2019
4 out of 5 with 20 ratings
Chicken (to taste), cut into piecesSpaghetti (to taste)5 tablespoons of olive oil2 cloves of garlic, minced1 onion, chopped1 bay leaf4 tablespoons of tomato paste3 tomatoes (you can use canned)Parsley (to taste), choppedCoriander (to taste), choppedSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- In a large saucepan, add the olive oil, onion, garlic, bay leaf, coriander, tomatoes and tomato paste, parsley, pepper and salt to taste and chicken.
- Stir and cook, once the chicken browns, add enough water to cook the spaghetti (to taste) and cook for about 35 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti and stir.
- Let it cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes and stir occasionally so the spaghetti doesn't stick to the bottom.
- When the spaghetti is cooked, serve.