This chicken with spaghetti recipe (receita de frango com esparguete) makes a great weekday family meal.
Chicken (to taste), cut into piecesSpaghetti (to taste)5 tablespoons of olive oil2 cloves of garlic, minced1 onion, chopped1 bay leaf4 tablespoons of tomato paste3 tomatoes (you can use canned)Parsley (to taste), choppedCoriander (to taste), choppedSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- In a large saucepan, add the olive oil, onion, garlic, bay leaf, coriander, tomatoes and tomato paste, parsley, pepper and salt to taste and chicken.
- Stir and cook, once the chicken browns, add enough water to cook the spaghetti (to taste) and cook for about 35 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti and stir.
- Let it cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes and stir occasionally so the spaghetti doesn't stick to the bottom.
- When the spaghetti is cooked, serve.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
This seafood pasta recipe makes a light pasta flavored with fresh basil and it's easy and quick to make.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
How to make garlic piri piri shrimp with pasta.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
There are no comments for this recipe.