Serve this delicious Portuguese chicken with beans (feijoada de frango) with white rice.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
3 chicken breasts1/2 chouriço 1 large can of white beans1 small can of peeled tomatoes2 carrots1 onion2 garlic cloves1/2 cup of white wine5 tablespoons of olive oil1 pinch of cumin powder1 bay leafChopped parsley (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes.
- Peel the onion and garlic, chop them and cut the carrots into slices.
- Heat a pan with the olive oil, add the chicken and cook until golden.
- Add the onion, garlic and carrots, also add the sliced chouriço and bay leaf and cook until the onion is transparent.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes with the sauce and white wine, season with salt and pepper, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add the white beans with the sauce and the cumin too, stir and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Love it and the combination of flavours-can’t wait to try it this week!
1 year ago, Saturday, June 25, 2022
You might also like:
We spend the day showing you the Top 10 Things To Do in Coimbra Centro De Portugal in just 24 hours.
On this video, Nancy from DIYwithnancyg, shows you step by step, how to make the popular Portuguese sponge cake (pão de ló ).
The best things to do in Lisbon Portugal are not always easy to figure out. Especially during the new normal.