How to make Portuguese chouriço sandwich recipe.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||25 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1/2 small chouriço sausage (sliced lengthwise)1 egg2 tablespoons olive oil1 teaspoon of white wine1 small onionSalt & Pepper to taste1 Portuguese roll or your favorite bread Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a small skillet on medium heat place 1 tablespoon of olive oil and heat until hot, but not smoky. Add the chouriço and cook until golden brown and slightly crispy on both sides.
- Remove from pan when done and add the onions. Cook onions on medium until golden brown stirring often. If the pan is to hot lower heat. I like my onions slightly undercooked but you cook them more or less to your preference.
- Add the wine and cook for about 2 minutes stirring often. Remove onions from heat and set aside while you cook the egg.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a nonstick skillet on medium heat. When the oil is hot but not smoky, add the egg and fry until the edges are crispy. Lower heat if necessary.
- Turn off heat and remove pan from burner.
- Place the chourico on bread with the onions on top.
- Add the fried egg on top of the onions and serve with the bread over it or on the side.
sounds & looks great, I just got some chourico at Amaral's in NB yesterday, have all the ingredients going to make for Sat. breakfast.
1 year ago, Friday, April 1, 2022
You might also like:
Highlights of some of the major touristic locations near Fatima which is composed of unforgettable experiences: the history of the Monastery of Batalha, be fascinated by the breathtaking views of Nazaré and enjoy...
Within Portugal's south-western border lies the Algarve region, which is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe.
This list of the top 5 most popular seafood recipes is put together using the amount of views on PortugueseRecipes.ca.