Serve this simple and delicious Portuguese fried beer chicken (frango frito com cerveja) with fries and a salad.
|Preparation time||2 h 10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||2 h 50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 chicken, cut into pieces1/4 cup of olive oil1/4 cup of margarine6 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced2 bay leaves, cut in half2 fresh chilli peppers, cut into thin slices Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a bowl, season the chicken with salt, garlic, chilli pepper and bay leaves, mix everything very well, drizzle with beer and let it marinate for about 1 to 2 hours.
- After that time, drain the chicken and save the marinade.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and margarine.
- Add the chicken pieces with bay leaves and garlic and fry the chicken equally over medium high heat for about 20 minutes (stirring from time to time so that it does not stick).
- After about 20 minutes and when the chicken is golden brown, drizzle the marinade over it and let it cook over medium high heat for 10 to 15 minutes (until the sauce is clear).
- Finally, add the parsley and stir well.
- Serve this dish with fries and a mixed salad.
Very interested in making your fried beer chicken recipe but, What is pepper sauce??
1 year ago, Tuesday, January 11, 2022
You might also like:
How to make New England clam chowder, a thick and creamy soup that is a classic dish in American cuisine, particularly in the New England region.
The first thing that comes to mind when thinking of olives is a little bowl on a bar counter or ordering a small bowl to go with your dinner in a restaurant. They are very popular on buffets because of their...
How to make a Portuguese white bean tart, known as Tarte de Feijão in Portuguese, is a delectable dessert that originates from Portugal.