Portuguese Fried Beer Chicken Recipe
Posted in: Chicken RecipesThu, Jun 6, 2019
4 out of 5 with 6 ratings
1 chicken, cut into pieces1/4 cup of olive oil1/4 cup of margarine6 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced2 bay leaves, cut in half2 fresh chilli peppers, cut into thin slices * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- In a bowl, season the chicken with salt, garlic, chilli pepper and bay leaves, mix everything very well, drizzle with beer and let it marinate for about 1 to 2 hours.
- After that time, drain the chicken and save the marinade.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and margarine.
- Add the chicken pieces with bay leaves and garlic and fry the chicken equally over medium high heat for about 20 minutes (stirring from time to time so that it does not stick).
- After about 20 minutes and when the chicken is golden brown, drizzle the marinade over it and let it cook over medium high heat for 10 to 15 minutes (until the sauce is clear).
- Finally, add the parsley and stir well.
- Serve this dish with fries and a mixed salad.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
Rose - 2 Weeks ago
Very interested in making your fried beer chicken recipe but, What is pepper sauce??