This delicious Portuguese roasted pork shank recipe (receita de pernil de porco assado no forno) is easy to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||2 h|
|Ready In||2 h 10 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
4 to 6 pieces of pork shank, already cut1 large onion1/2 red pepper3 cloves of garlic1/2 cup of white wineParsley (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 205ºC or 400ºF.
- In a casserole dish, place the chopped garlic, olive oil (to taste) and mix.
- Add the chopped onion, chopped parsley and a few sprigs of rosemary.
- Finally, place the pieces of shank on top, drizzle with the white wine and olive oil (to taste).
- Season with salt and pepper and bake for about 2 hours, turning the shanks every half hour.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Composting is the process of breaking down organic materials, such as food scraps, yard waste, and other biodegradable materials, into a nutrient-rich soil amendment called compost.
How to make pan roasted chestnuts, a delectable treat, especially popular during the fall and winter seasons.
On this video, Michael Santos shows you how to make the delicious and popular, pão-de-ló (Portuguese sponge cake).
How to make homemade papo-secos with DIYwithnancyg, a type of traditional Portuguese bread roll. It is commonly found in Portugal and is a popular choice for sandwiches.
As one of the oldest countries in Europe, Portugal has developed a wonderfully authentic and highly regarded cuisine. From chicken piri-piri to regional stews, modified Portuguese recipes and traditional Portuguese...
Everyone is aware of the health benefits of fresh fruit juices, but no one has the time to prepare fresh fruit juices on a daily basis. As a result, people prefer to prepare large quantities of fresh fruit juices at...