Portuguese Roasted Pork Shank Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Pork
Jun 12, 2019
4 out of 5 with 6 ratings
4 to 6 pieces of pork shank, already cut1 large onion1/2 red pepper3 cloves of garlic1/2 cup of white wineParsley (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 205ºC or 400ºF.
- In a casserole dish, place the chopped garlic, olive oil (to taste) and mix.
- Add the chopped onion, chopped parsley and a few sprigs of rosemary.
- Finally, place the pieces of shank on top, drizzle with the white wine and olive oil (to taste).
- Season with salt and pepper and bake for about 2 hours, turning the shanks every half hour.
You Might Also Like These