Portuguese Style Coriander Sauce Recipe
Posted in: Side RecipesTue, Jun 18, 2019
3 out of 5 with 10 ratings
Views: 9339 - Comments 0
3 to 4 cloves of garlic1 bunch of fresh coriander (about 1 to 1 1/2 cups)1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin3/4 teaspoon of coarse salt1/2 to 1 cup of olive oil4 to 5 tablespoons of waterVinegar (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Trim and remove the coriander stems (keep the leaves only).
- Process the garlic and the coriander with the cumin and salt in a food processor or blender to create a paste.
- While the processor or blender is running, drizzle the olive oil gradually into it.
- Add small amounts of water until the sauce is as thick as you want (to taste).
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of vinegar or more (to taste).
- Store in a glass jar if you will not be using all sauce the same day.
- Seal tightly and refrigerate.
Recipe & Photo Credit: thespruceeats.com