Portuguese Style Coriander Sauce Recipe
Posted in: Side RecipesTue, Jun 18, 2019
4 out of 5 with 8 ratings
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Trim and remove the coriander stems (keep the leaves only).
- Process the garlic and the coriander with the cumin and salt in a food processor or blender to create a paste.
- While the processor or blender is running, drizzle the olive oil gradually into it.
- Add small amounts of water until the sauce is as thick as you want (to taste).
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of vinegar or more (to taste).
- Store in a glass jar if you will not be using all sauce the same day.
- Seal tightly and refrigerate.