This lemon and water cake recipe (receita de bolo de limão e água) takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||45 min|
|Ready In||55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 and 1/2 cups of water2 and 3/4 cups of flour1 cup of sugar1/4 cup of sunflower oil1 tablespoon of baking powder4 eggsZest of 1 lemon Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Put all the powdered ingredients in a bowl, mix well, add the lemon zest and make a hole in the center.
- In a different bowl, add the warm water, the oil, mix well with a hand mixer, add the eggs and mix some more.
- Pour the liquid into the hole in the flour gradually while continuing to mix with a hand mixer until it is smooth and lump-free.
- Grease a cake pan and dust it with flour.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for about 45 minutes, after 45 minutes test with a toothpick to make sure it's done.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Pedro shows you how to make Portuguese piri piri chicken from scratch on this video.
Welcome back to Travel, Eat, Repeat hosted by Iz Harris! On today's episode, Iz is in beautiful Porto, Portugal to have more egg tarts and the francesinha sandwich.
A couple who have travelled all over the world, decided to settle in Portugal. They purchased a farm, renovated it and now are moving in.