3 out of 5 with 23 ratings
comments: 0 - views: 17199
This lemon and water cake recipe (receita de bolo de limão e água) takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||45 min|
|Ready In||55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 and 1/2 cups of water2 and 3/4 cups of flour1 cup of sugar1/4 cup of sunflower oil1 tablespoon of baking powder4 eggsZest of 1 lemon Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Put all the powdered ingredients in a bowl, mix well, add the lemon zest and make a hole in the center.
- In a different bowl, add the warm water, the oil, mix well with a hand mixer, add the eggs and mix some more.
- Pour the liquid into the hole in the flour gradually while continuing to mix with a hand mixer until it is smooth and lump-free.
- Grease a cake pan and dust it with flour.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for about 45 minutes, after 45 minutes test with a toothpick to make sure it's done.
Recipe & Photo Credit: blog.giallozafferano.it
There are no comments for this recipe.