Portuguese Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
Posted in: Desserts
Jun 27, 2019
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
2 cups of whipping cream 35%1 can of sweetened condensed milk7 ounces of maria biscuits, grated3 tablespoons of sugar1 lb of strawberries
- Beat the cream until fluffy and bulky.
- Add condensed milk and beat until well blended.
- In a bread loaf type pan (regtangular), place alternating layers of cream and the grated maria biscuit.
- Place in the freezer until frozen (about 5 hours).
- Add the sugar to the strawberries and mash everything until pureed.
- At serving time, soak the form for few seconds in hot water and unmold onto a platter.
- Drizzle the ice cream with the strawberry puree, or cut the ice cream into slices and cover with the puree individually if you do not want to use the ice cream all at once.