Portuguese Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Beat the cream until fluffy and bulky.
- Add condensed milk and beat until well blended.
- In a bread loaf type pan (regtangular), place alternating layers of cream and the grated maria biscuit.
- Place in the freezer until frozen (about 5 hours).
- Add the sugar to the strawberries and mash everything until pureed.
- At serving time, soak the form for few seconds in hot water and unmold onto a platter.
- Drizzle the ice cream with the strawberry puree, or cut the ice cream into slices and cover with the puree individually if you do not want to use the ice cream all at once.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These