This delicious Portuguese pyrex molotof pudding (molotof de tabuleiro) takes less than 30 minutes to make.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
7 egg whites14 tablespoons of sugar4 eggs (yolks and whites)3/4 cup of sugarCinnamon (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Grease a pyrex dish with margarine and put aside.
- Put the egg whites in a bowl and start beating with the mixer.
- When they begin to get firm, gradually add the 14 spoons of sugar and beat until firm.
- Place in the pyrex dish and bake for 8 minutes.
- At the end of that time, turn off the oven, open the door and let it cool completely inside the oven.
- Beat the 4 eggs very well together with the sugar.
- Heat and stir until fairly thick.
- Remove from the heat and place it in a different container to cool.
- When the pudding is cold, remove it from the oven and cover it with the egg topping.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (to taste) and serve.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Learn how to make Portuguese milk tarts, there are many different types of tarts in Portugal and these are very popular.
Over the years, the Azoreans have developed a cultivation technique that is 100% free of chemical products. The result is considered to be one of the best pineapples in the world.
The 20 best Portuguese foods to try while visiting Portugal.
Portuguese food tends to use a small amount of seasonings, usually only added to enhance the natural flavor and high quality of the ingredients used.
Many people will make New Year’s resolutions, however the majority will also fail to achieve them. But making resolutions is still a good idea—with plenty of positive effects.
This is a list of the top 5 most popular Portuguese sandwich recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.